Thursday, November 01, 2007

Facebook - Melbourne Bloggers Group

In case my last post brought in some Australian readers I thought I would take the opportunity to talk about a Facebook group I have set up for Melbourne bloggers. The idea is that we can keep each other up to date on events of relevance within Melbourne - conferences, meet-ups etc.

If you live in Melbourne and want to find out (or tells us about) what is happening in the blogging scene here (or if you are outside of Melbourne but know of events that we would be interested in) please feel free to join us on the Melbourne Bloggers Facebook Group.

I thought this useful not only to learn about events which teach more about blogging and related areas but to give people an opportunity to extend their online blogging community into making real life connections. Do any of you take part in any real life blogging gatherings?


tag , alexa

No comments:

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Facebook - Melbourne Bloggers Group

In case my last post brought in some Australian readers I thought I would take the opportunity to talk about a Facebook group I have set up for Melbourne bloggers. The idea is that we can keep each other up to date on events of relevance within Melbourne - conferences, meet-ups etc.

If you live in Melbourne and want to find out (or tells us about) what is happening in the blogging scene here (or if you are outside of Melbourne but know of events that we would be interested in) please feel free to join us on the Melbourne Bloggers Facebook Group.

I thought this useful not only to learn about events which teach more about blogging and related areas but to give people an opportunity to extend their online blogging community into making real life connections. Do any of you take part in any real life blogging gatherings?


tag , alexa

No comments: