Monday, October 22, 2007

Two Awards are Better than One

My blogging mate and fellow Aussie, Kim, has been kind enough to bestow two awards on me over the last couple of weeks.

From poeartica Kim honored me with her very own Southern Cross Award which she gave as a token of friendship to buddies who have regularly visited and commented on poeartica and at laketrees. I think this is a lovely gesture, thank you Kim.

southern cross award

Kim also gave me this award for being one of the blogs she relies on for all things technical. I really appreciated this, Kim, and am pleased that I am of some help. As that is the main purpose of my blogging, it is satisfying to know that you think this.

blogging award

The Blogging Hits the Mark award came by way of Speedcat Hollydale Page who received the award from The Genie King.

This one I can pass on. Therefore I give the Blogging Hits the Mark award to:

  • Kuanyin Who's Yo Mama - I hope you get well soon.

  • Gattina - Writer's cramps for great writing and photos to match.

    (You can put this award on whichever of your blogs you choose)

  • Snoskred of Life in the Country who's posts always hit the mark. I am eager to read the post she is going to do today; which she say's may be the most important one she has written - "Some people may be insulted by it. Some people may feel guilty. Some people may shoot the messenger". Even if I feel guilty or insulted I will not shoot the messenger and the sentiment of the award will still stand :-)

  • Colin Campbell - Adelaide Green Porridge Cafe who's posts vary from talk of such things as British Sausage Week for sausage appreciators to political commentary

I do not expect you to post about or display the award if you do not want. Just take it as a sign of my respect for your blogs.

PS - I did not receive these awards at the same time - I have just been slack with blogging for a week or so. Work has had to take precedence. Apologies Kim.


tag alexa

5 comments:

Kim said...

I know what you mean Sue... my portrait of Alexander has been sitting on the easel (upside down I might add) for a week now......where does the time go.....
terrific list of people that you have passed The Blogging Hits the Mark Award on to :)

Colin Campbell said...

Hey Thanks for That. Highly appreciated.

Snoskred said...

Thanks Sue! ;) The post is up now, so you don't have to wait anymore.. ;)

Cheers!
Snoskred
www.snoskred.org

captain lifecruiser said...

Ah, yes isn't that the sweetest of her? You really deserve it too.

You've choosen some good bloggers here too, to pass it on too. Looks like Gattina and you get it twice then, since I passed it on to all my cruisers :-)

Pssst. Don't forget to put up Your Oddly Ghost Post tomorrow, Tuesday, for the cyber cruise Halloween celebrations - or just enjoy others :-D

Sueblimely said...

I think I have found a great group of blogging mates. All happy to support each other :-)

Cap'n - I like to keep my blog about blogging (unless it is for something like breast cancer month when I turn by blog pink!) but your group is a prime example of creating a community, which I talked about in my recent post, so I think your Oddly Ghostly Post day relevent :-)

Monday, October 22, 2007

Two Awards are Better than One

My blogging mate and fellow Aussie, Kim, has been kind enough to bestow two awards on me over the last couple of weeks.

From poeartica Kim honored me with her very own Southern Cross Award which she gave as a token of friendship to buddies who have regularly visited and commented on poeartica and at laketrees. I think this is a lovely gesture, thank you Kim.

southern cross award

Kim also gave me this award for being one of the blogs she relies on for all things technical. I really appreciated this, Kim, and am pleased that I am of some help. As that is the main purpose of my blogging, it is satisfying to know that you think this.

blogging award

The Blogging Hits the Mark award came by way of Speedcat Hollydale Page who received the award from The Genie King.

This one I can pass on. Therefore I give the Blogging Hits the Mark award to:

  • Kuanyin Who's Yo Mama - I hope you get well soon.

  • Gattina - Writer's cramps for great writing and photos to match.

    (You can put this award on whichever of your blogs you choose)

  • Snoskred of Life in the Country who's posts always hit the mark. I am eager to read the post she is going to do today; which she say's may be the most important one she has written - "Some people may be insulted by it. Some people may feel guilty. Some people may shoot the messenger". Even if I feel guilty or insulted I will not shoot the messenger and the sentiment of the award will still stand :-)

  • Colin Campbell - Adelaide Green Porridge Cafe who's posts vary from talk of such things as British Sausage Week for sausage appreciators to political commentary

I do not expect you to post about or display the award if you do not want. Just take it as a sign of my respect for your blogs.

PS - I did not receive these awards at the same time - I have just been slack with blogging for a week or so. Work has had to take precedence. Apologies Kim.


tag alexa

5 comments:

Kim said...

I know what you mean Sue... my portrait of Alexander has been sitting on the easel (upside down I might add) for a week now......where does the time go.....
terrific list of people that you have passed The Blogging Hits the Mark Award on to :)

Colin Campbell said...

Hey Thanks for That. Highly appreciated.

Snoskred said...

Thanks Sue! ;) The post is up now, so you don't have to wait anymore.. ;)

Cheers!
Snoskred
www.snoskred.org

captain lifecruiser said...

Ah, yes isn't that the sweetest of her? You really deserve it too.

You've choosen some good bloggers here too, to pass it on too. Looks like Gattina and you get it twice then, since I passed it on to all my cruisers :-)

Pssst. Don't forget to put up Your Oddly Ghost Post tomorrow, Tuesday, for the cyber cruise Halloween celebrations - or just enjoy others :-D

Sueblimely said...

I think I have found a great group of blogging mates. All happy to support each other :-)

Cap'n - I like to keep my blog about blogging (unless it is for something like breast cancer month when I turn by blog pink!) but your group is a prime example of creating a community, which I talked about in my recent post, so I think your Oddly Ghostly Post day relevent :-)