Monday, October 29, 2007

Top Australian Bloggers

I am so excited about finding out that I among the Top 100 Australian Blogs and the Top 50 Australian Women's Blogs that I wanted to share the news with you. Apologies for blowing my own trumpet here but it is my fellow bloggers and blog readers who will understand how much this means.

Top 100 Australian Bloggers

There are a good mix of blogs in this list. Unlike some, it is not dominated by professional bloggers or the "A list". I regularly read some of the blogs listed and would like to congratulate (in no particular order):
Others in the list I read less regularly, mainly because time restraints tend to make me concentrate on research rather than reading for leisure. I have discovered some new ones too - since I started writing this post.
If I don't stop here I will probably end up going to read all blogs in both lists but I have two GST statements to do today (tax returns) and they were due yesterday!

A huge thank you to my regular readers who have all helped me to achieve this with their support, encouragement and link-love. I would not be there if not for you.


tag alexa

6 comments:

Kim said...

the pink Australia looks apt on your blog Sue....
I'm going to try and visit one per day....
ps Olive lives down the road from me at Woy Woy......

Katie said...

Hi, thanks for the linkie love! And congratulations on being on the list! I love the idea also because it's not dominated by the A-list, or the bloggers who are popular because they're popular, if that makes sense. I've found some awesome Australian blogs through it. :)

Mihaela Lica said...

Congratulations, Sue! Soon you will become an A list :)

Meg said...

Hi Sue

Thanks for the shout :D and congrats on making the lists. Hope you got your BAS done, which sadly reminds me...

pearl said...

Congrats Sue... you Australians are really shining everywhere and rightfully so :) great list of resourceful and awesome blogs...

Colin Campbell said...

Onya Sue. Slow and steady wins the race. Fast and furious may win in the short term, but you have done tremendous and important work for the blogging community. Thanks for the plug again. Highly appreciated.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Top Australian Bloggers

I am so excited about finding out that I among the Top 100 Australian Blogs and the Top 50 Australian Women's Blogs that I wanted to share the news with you. Apologies for blowing my own trumpet here but it is my fellow bloggers and blog readers who will understand how much this means.

Top 100 Australian Bloggers

There are a good mix of blogs in this list. Unlike some, it is not dominated by professional bloggers or the "A list". I regularly read some of the blogs listed and would like to congratulate (in no particular order):
Others in the list I read less regularly, mainly because time restraints tend to make me concentrate on research rather than reading for leisure. I have discovered some new ones too - since I started writing this post.
If I don't stop here I will probably end up going to read all blogs in both lists but I have two GST statements to do today (tax returns) and they were due yesterday!

A huge thank you to my regular readers who have all helped me to achieve this with their support, encouragement and link-love. I would not be there if not for you.


tag alexa

6 comments:

Kim said...

the pink Australia looks apt on your blog Sue....
I'm going to try and visit one per day....
ps Olive lives down the road from me at Woy Woy......

Katie said...

Hi, thanks for the linkie love! And congratulations on being on the list! I love the idea also because it's not dominated by the A-list, or the bloggers who are popular because they're popular, if that makes sense. I've found some awesome Australian blogs through it. :)

Mihaela Lica said...

Congratulations, Sue! Soon you will become an A list :)

Meg said...

Hi Sue

Thanks for the shout :D and congrats on making the lists. Hope you got your BAS done, which sadly reminds me...

pearl said...

Congrats Sue... you Australians are really shining everywhere and rightfully so :) great list of resourceful and awesome blogs...

Colin Campbell said...

Onya Sue. Slow and steady wins the race. Fast and furious may win in the short term, but you have done tremendous and important work for the blogging community. Thanks for the plug again. Highly appreciated.