Sunday, September 02, 2007

SSS - Silly Sunday 16

Wanted for questioning by the police - the person who stole John Cows brand new bike.

If anyone sees a brand new bike with a classy green lock and jumpy brakes please inform John Cow immediately. (well wouldn't you be jumpy if you had been kidnapped, especially so soon after being adopted by a bovine?) No doubt the lock is broken too but it is no wonder; such forced separation is traumatic.

John may have to forgo his milk and request donations towards purchasing a new means of mooving around his field.

I am sure any information on the bikes whereabouts will be applauded - I can just imagine the cow clap now.

Details of this heinous crime can be read here

Dancing for Rank

I have recently been considering purchasing this T shirt, not necessarily to gain rank butI thought it may help me meet bloggers in real life.



Alexa T Shirt


I will know who they are as they will be the ones whose expressions show they understand the meaning of the T Shirt's message.

Now back to the serious business of blogging. Coming up next week.

  • Moving over to Wordpress - (or why blogspot bugs me)

  • Info on the whys and wherefore's of blogging from your own domain (or why I am silly enough to pay for something I can get for free by using blogspot)

  • Other stuff I have not decided on yet.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

tag , , alexa

3 comments:

Terry Heath said...

Boy, John Cow must be mad. Hopefully nobody mistakes his anger for "mad cow disease". Moo-dang-it!

I look forward to hear why you're leaving Blogger. I'll probably do it eventually, one reason I'm already using a custom domain.

The problem of course is all the permalinks will break.

Sueblimely said...

I am in the midst of the article now. I like Blogger in many ways but there are a few things that have been bugging me enough to make the move.

It is hard to resist the cow puns isn't it - one of the main reason I enjoy John's web dairy.

captain lifecruiser said...

So, it sounds like you just have done 2 very important decisions.

#1: Joyned Lifecruiser - warmth welcome - we'll have a lot of fun :-)

#2: Decided to go for wordpress on an own domain. Wise choice. There is so much to do with Wordpress, so many very nice plugins too. You'll love it!

Sunday, September 02, 2007

SSS - Silly Sunday 16

Wanted for questioning by the police - the person who stole John Cows brand new bike.

If anyone sees a brand new bike with a classy green lock and jumpy brakes please inform John Cow immediately. (well wouldn't you be jumpy if you had been kidnapped, especially so soon after being adopted by a bovine?) No doubt the lock is broken too but it is no wonder; such forced separation is traumatic.

John may have to forgo his milk and request donations towards purchasing a new means of mooving around his field.

I am sure any information on the bikes whereabouts will be applauded - I can just imagine the cow clap now.

Details of this heinous crime can be read here

Dancing for Rank

I have recently been considering purchasing this T shirt, not necessarily to gain rank butI thought it may help me meet bloggers in real life.



Alexa T Shirt


I will know who they are as they will be the ones whose expressions show they understand the meaning of the T Shirt's message.

Now back to the serious business of blogging. Coming up next week.

  • Moving over to Wordpress - (or why blogspot bugs me)

  • Info on the whys and wherefore's of blogging from your own domain (or why I am silly enough to pay for something I can get for free by using blogspot)

  • Other stuff I have not decided on yet.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

tag , , alexa

3 comments:

Terry Heath said...

Boy, John Cow must be mad. Hopefully nobody mistakes his anger for "mad cow disease". Moo-dang-it!

I look forward to hear why you're leaving Blogger. I'll probably do it eventually, one reason I'm already using a custom domain.

The problem of course is all the permalinks will break.

Sueblimely said...

I am in the midst of the article now. I like Blogger in many ways but there are a few things that have been bugging me enough to make the move.

It is hard to resist the cow puns isn't it - one of the main reason I enjoy John's web dairy.

captain lifecruiser said...

So, it sounds like you just have done 2 very important decisions.

#1: Joyned Lifecruiser - warmth welcome - we'll have a lot of fun :-)

#2: Decided to go for wordpress on an own domain. Wise choice. There is so much to do with Wordpress, so many very nice plugins too. You'll love it!