Sunday, September 02, 2007

Nice Matters Award - with thanks

I have received this delightful award from Kuanyin on "The Art of Living and Dying' Thank you so much - ;A pat on the back is only a few vertebrae removed from a kick in the pants, but is miles ahead in results” Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Nice Matters Award

The Nice Matters awarded to those that are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!

I am delighted to be able to pass the award on to the following people

Kuanyin - I know you have got one already but here is one for your Who's Yo Mama blog because you fit all the criteria very nicely.

Saboma of Maryannaville for your honesty and kindness.

Sharon - Ghosts in the Machine Thank you for all the encouragement you have given to me with your comments.

Colin - Life - for not letting up on the quest to find Madeleine and his help on Blogging to Fame Fans.

tag alexa

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Gee, thanks Sue! I appreciate all your support and the great content on your blog. Looking forward to reading about your journey to Wordpress....

Colin said...

Woweeeeeeeeee Thank you so much Sue, I am left totally speechless! It's very kind of you to think of me.

It is such a great honour to receive this award and many thanks for your kind words and setting up of BTF Fans, where like minded individuals could get together and help others.

saboma said...

Thank you, Sue!

The award is absolutely beautiful, just like your online nature.

Nice meeting you, Sharon and ^5 to you colin. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Kim said...

such a pretty awrd Sue....congratulations :)
I was just over at Mary Ann's place admiring hers....
I have subscribed here as I would like to see what you do changing over to Wordpress....will add to blogroll too... :)

Deborah said...

I can't think of anyone more deserving for this award than you Sue :-)

Perfect selection for those that I know to pass it forward to.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Nice Matters Award - with thanks

I have received this delightful award from Kuanyin on "The Art of Living and Dying' Thank you so much - ;A pat on the back is only a few vertebrae removed from a kick in the pants, but is miles ahead in results” Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Nice Matters Award

The Nice Matters awarded to those that are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!

I am delighted to be able to pass the award on to the following people

Kuanyin - I know you have got one already but here is one for your Who's Yo Mama blog because you fit all the criteria very nicely.

Saboma of Maryannaville for your honesty and kindness.

Sharon - Ghosts in the Machine Thank you for all the encouragement you have given to me with your comments.

Colin - Life - for not letting up on the quest to find Madeleine and his help on Blogging to Fame Fans.

tag alexa

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Gee, thanks Sue! I appreciate all your support and the great content on your blog. Looking forward to reading about your journey to Wordpress....

Colin said...

Woweeeeeeeeee Thank you so much Sue, I am left totally speechless! It's very kind of you to think of me.

It is such a great honour to receive this award and many thanks for your kind words and setting up of BTF Fans, where like minded individuals could get together and help others.

saboma said...

Thank you, Sue!

The award is absolutely beautiful, just like your online nature.

Nice meeting you, Sharon and ^5 to you colin. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Kim said...

such a pretty awrd Sue....congratulations :)
I was just over at Mary Ann's place admiring hers....
I have subscribed here as I would like to see what you do changing over to Wordpress....will add to blogroll too... :)

Deborah said...

I can't think of anyone more deserving for this award than you Sue :-)

Perfect selection for those that I know to pass it forward to.