Sunday, August 26, 2007

SSS 15 - Online Shopping

I have diverted away from blogging perhaps too much this week but it is Sunday and now my self allotted time to change hats and write my SSS - Sueblimely's Silly Sunday post.

Today I would like to share with you some of the more unusual items available for purchase online.

How about commemorating a pregnancy with a 'Belly of Love' cast kit.


belly cast

I could not help but wonder if the kits are cheaper earlier in a pregnancy?

This product amazed me - how clever:

tartan paint


Apparently the effect is achieved due to the viscosity of the different colors. Various clan tartans are available for order.

You know I almost believed it until I saw the small print "One Coat 2.5 litre tartan paint, matt finish, low odour, washable. Contains Haggis"

The web site title should have been enough of a give away. Silly Jokes, Joke and Party Shop

Flush with the excitement of finding such a novelty I decided to concentrate on similar sites and came across Archie McPhee. I am so tempted to buy these BooBoo Kiss Bandages. I wonder what Sigmund Freud would have had to say about this.

booboo kisses

He would probably say as he often did:

"Sometimes a lollipop is just a lollipop."


sigmund lolly

If your id is not satisfied with the image you can buy these mouth watering psychologists on sticks here

(Wikipedia says that Sigmund Freud was always "head of his class").


tag , , alexa

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Some pretty funky finds Sue :-)

I like the kiss me booboo bandaids myself, haha!

Sueblimely said...

I think they would be marvellous for men's shaving cuts and as a summer accessory for all :-)

Kim said...

this is a great post Sue
the tartan paint reminds me of when I was teaching and another taecher sent a naughty boy to me....with the message to get some rainbow paint from me...I was sucked in big time...

Sueblimely said...

A divided brush and divided paint can with a different color in each and you do have rainbow paint :-)

Kim said...

well you learn something new every day Sue !!!!
and here I am an ex teacher and misspelt teacher LOL

Sunday, August 26, 2007

SSS 15 - Online Shopping

I have diverted away from blogging perhaps too much this week but it is Sunday and now my self allotted time to change hats and write my SSS - Sueblimely's Silly Sunday post.

Today I would like to share with you some of the more unusual items available for purchase online.

How about commemorating a pregnancy with a 'Belly of Love' cast kit.


belly cast

I could not help but wonder if the kits are cheaper earlier in a pregnancy?

This product amazed me - how clever:

tartan paint


Apparently the effect is achieved due to the viscosity of the different colors. Various clan tartans are available for order.

You know I almost believed it until I saw the small print "One Coat 2.5 litre tartan paint, matt finish, low odour, washable. Contains Haggis"

The web site title should have been enough of a give away. Silly Jokes, Joke and Party Shop

Flush with the excitement of finding such a novelty I decided to concentrate on similar sites and came across Archie McPhee. I am so tempted to buy these BooBoo Kiss Bandages. I wonder what Sigmund Freud would have had to say about this.

booboo kisses

He would probably say as he often did:

"Sometimes a lollipop is just a lollipop."


sigmund lolly

If your id is not satisfied with the image you can buy these mouth watering psychologists on sticks here

(Wikipedia says that Sigmund Freud was always "head of his class").


tag , , alexa

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Some pretty funky finds Sue :-)

I like the kiss me booboo bandaids myself, haha!

Sueblimely said...

I think they would be marvellous for men's shaving cuts and as a summer accessory for all :-)

Kim said...

this is a great post Sue
the tartan paint reminds me of when I was teaching and another taecher sent a naughty boy to me....with the message to get some rainbow paint from me...I was sucked in big time...

Sueblimely said...

A divided brush and divided paint can with a different color in each and you do have rainbow paint :-)

Kim said...

well you learn something new every day Sue !!!!
and here I am an ex teacher and misspelt teacher LOL