Thursday, August 16, 2007

blogLOUDER - Blog Better?

I will say at the outset that I am partly writing this post to enter the blogLOUDER - Blog Consulting Competition on the Blogtrepreneur site. However the consultation services offered by Blogtepreneur are enticing and if you want to spend some cash to save time and effort and promote your blog more effectively then this may be for you.

Services offered by blogLouder include helping bloggers:
  • Increase RSS subscribership
  • Increase blogging income
  • Build a rock-solid community and increasing comments on your blog
  • Raise traffic levels through creative writing
This advice comes via two main packages:
  • Blog Consulting package - a live chat with me via Instant Messenger for 1 hour ($60) or 30 minute ($40) slots, and a
  • Blog Review package - ($95) a full critique of your site, which you can choose to have published on Blogtrepreneur, is sent to you by email.
When I say this will save you time and effort, I am referring to the work you need to put in yourself to research the best way to promote your blog. If you are not an expert on the subject, a lot of this time may also be wasted by going down the wrong track. After a consultation you will still have to carry out the tasks recommended but, in theory, these should be fruitful.

I am not willing to recommend anything just for the sake of competitions or links. The best way I could think of to find out if this service may be of use was to research how successful Adnan, who offers the services, has been in promoting his own blog.



Blogtrepreneur
This Blog
Alexa Traffic Rank:
63935
344741
Google Page Rank
5
3
No. blog posts to date: since start in Feb 2006
351

Yahoo inbound links
about 1200
MSN Index
59
News & Videos Dugg:
105
24
Technorati Authority
76

An Interview with Adnan from Blogtrepreneur

Oh dear, my figures do not look at all good compared to Adnan's. It certainly looks as if he knows what he is doing.

The contest: blogLOUDER - Blog Consulting Competition

The Prizes:

The winner of the contest will receive either a full Blog Review worth $95 or 1 hour of Blog Consulting time worth $60 - they choose!

2 runners up will win 30 minutes of Blog Consulting time worth $40 each.



tag , , alexablogging to fame

7 comments:

David said...

Your page speaks about a very interesting subject. If you want to enter in my web is muestrarios.org

Naruto fan.

Adnan said...

Wow thanks for the great writeup buddy and for the analyis - good luck in the competition!

Sueblimely said...

I am very glad I entered now considering I won!

pearl said...

that was an awesome review for Adnan :) and many congrats for winning it already :) I'm sure your blogs gonna shine after this :) not that it already isn't :)

Sueblimely said...

Thanks Pearl, I have had a long chat with Adnan and he has given me the motivation to make changes that I knew had to be made, but did not find the time to do, as well as some new ideas and great advice.

Colin said...

Congratulations and very well done Sue, superb review and sure you will go from strength to strength :o)

Sueblimely said...

Thanks Colin. I have got some useful feedback from Adnan and will start implementing it soon. If I can stop getting sidetracked - I just found you on myspace btw. Congrats on your Thinking Blogger award too. Well deserved. I think out of all the awards I would treasure that the most.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

blogLOUDER - Blog Better?

I will say at the outset that I am partly writing this post to enter the blogLOUDER - Blog Consulting Competition on the Blogtrepreneur site. However the consultation services offered by Blogtepreneur are enticing and if you want to spend some cash to save time and effort and promote your blog more effectively then this may be for you.

Services offered by blogLouder include helping bloggers:
  • Increase RSS subscribership
  • Increase blogging income
  • Build a rock-solid community and increasing comments on your blog
  • Raise traffic levels through creative writing
This advice comes via two main packages:
  • Blog Consulting package - a live chat with me via Instant Messenger for 1 hour ($60) or 30 minute ($40) slots, and a
  • Blog Review package - ($95) a full critique of your site, which you can choose to have published on Blogtrepreneur, is sent to you by email.
When I say this will save you time and effort, I am referring to the work you need to put in yourself to research the best way to promote your blog. If you are not an expert on the subject, a lot of this time may also be wasted by going down the wrong track. After a consultation you will still have to carry out the tasks recommended but, in theory, these should be fruitful.

I am not willing to recommend anything just for the sake of competitions or links. The best way I could think of to find out if this service may be of use was to research how successful Adnan, who offers the services, has been in promoting his own blog.



Blogtrepreneur
This Blog
Alexa Traffic Rank:
63935
344741
Google Page Rank
5
3
No. blog posts to date: since start in Feb 2006
351

Yahoo inbound links
about 1200
MSN Index
59
News & Videos Dugg:
105
24
Technorati Authority
76

An Interview with Adnan from Blogtrepreneur

Oh dear, my figures do not look at all good compared to Adnan's. It certainly looks as if he knows what he is doing.

The contest: blogLOUDER - Blog Consulting Competition

The Prizes:

The winner of the contest will receive either a full Blog Review worth $95 or 1 hour of Blog Consulting time worth $60 - they choose!

2 runners up will win 30 minutes of Blog Consulting time worth $40 each.



tag , , alexablogging to fame

7 comments:

David said...

Your page speaks about a very interesting subject. If you want to enter in my web is muestrarios.org

Naruto fan.

Adnan said...

Wow thanks for the great writeup buddy and for the analyis - good luck in the competition!

Sueblimely said...

I am very glad I entered now considering I won!

pearl said...

that was an awesome review for Adnan :) and many congrats for winning it already :) I'm sure your blogs gonna shine after this :) not that it already isn't :)

Sueblimely said...

Thanks Pearl, I have had a long chat with Adnan and he has given me the motivation to make changes that I knew had to be made, but did not find the time to do, as well as some new ideas and great advice.

Colin said...

Congratulations and very well done Sue, superb review and sure you will go from strength to strength :o)

Sueblimely said...

Thanks Colin. I have got some useful feedback from Adnan and will start implementing it soon. If I can stop getting sidetracked - I just found you on myspace btw. Congrats on your Thinking Blogger award too. Well deserved. I think out of all the awards I would treasure that the most.