This project provided a refreshing and relaxing break for me, as I allowed myself to browse freely rather than concentrate purely on the type of sites I would normally visit for research purposes. It was hard to restrict my list to five sites that interested me but here they are - not in any particular order;
- The Happiness Project - by Gretchen Rubin, who writes about her quest to be happier by a year of "test-driving every principle, tip, theory, and scientific study" she could find including those of Aristotle, St. Therese,Martin Seligman and Oprah.
- Tech Burrow by Hisham Hamdan; a young man from Lebanon who was recently introduced to blogging by a teacher. He writes about technology and shows much promise.
- Psych Matters: Reflections of a Psychology Tutor by Charmayne Paul. It was Charmayne's 'About Me' description that prompted me to go on and read her blog. urban nomad, scholar, merry prankster.
- Life Clever shares tips that "make life a little easier" - design advice, productivity tips and hacks software reviews.
- Cognitive Daily reports on fascinating developments in cognition from the most respected scientists in the field.