Sunday, July 01, 2007

Widget Search - Google Co-op

I spent my time creating a customized widget search this morning (rather than writing the posts I had intended). This search is based on searching for any word in the following sites:

I hope you find it of use.

The search page can be found at the Google Co-op site and searches the following sites:
You can create your own customized search which can be placed on the Google Co-op site and/or on your own site. If you fancy giving it a try visit the Custom Search Engine.

More examples of Google Search tools can be found here
This includes an example of the Widget Search embedded into a website page.

The Google Custom Search Blog provides tips, news and upadates.

No comments:

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Widget Search - Google Co-op

I spent my time creating a customized widget search this morning (rather than writing the posts I had intended). This search is based on searching for any word in the following sites:

I hope you find it of use.

The search page can be found at the Google Co-op site and searches the following sites:
You can create your own customized search which can be placed on the Google Co-op site and/or on your own site. If you fancy giving it a try visit the Custom Search Engine.

More examples of Google Search tools can be found here
This includes an example of the Widget Search embedded into a website page.

The Google Custom Search Blog provides tips, news and upadates.

No comments: