Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sueblimely's Silly Sunday (SSS) 5

A couple of sites appealed to my perhaps slightly offbeat sense of humor this week.
Dog look alike

Thanks to my son for the latter - I was having a sneaky peak through his Stumbleupon favorites. Well it was a surreptitious look at the time, if he reads this I will be sprung..


Please excuse the following if you object to the idea of insults but the words and language had me rolling with laughter. I would never insult anyone in any way of course.


Shakespearean Insulter


This comes from the Illuvial Incantation site where you can find more little delicacies to delight:
  • Rattle your noggin and summon your grit, grind out some words and see if they fit at Poem of the Masses

  • Enter a first line and this script will create a little poem for you - Heretical Rhyme Generator

  • Quotes and proverbs - includes such gems as "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." - Alvin Toffler.
If you did not enjoy this post I will leave you with this thought:
"Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong" - Dandemis


2 comments:

Roberta said...

My favorite Proverb is chapter 20, verse 4. I believe you are currently violating it.

Roberta Shugs

Sueblimely said...

I am intrigued to find out how you know that I am a sluggard in winter?

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sueblimely's Silly Sunday (SSS) 5

A couple of sites appealed to my perhaps slightly offbeat sense of humor this week.
Dog look alike

Thanks to my son for the latter - I was having a sneaky peak through his Stumbleupon favorites. Well it was a surreptitious look at the time, if he reads this I will be sprung..


Please excuse the following if you object to the idea of insults but the words and language had me rolling with laughter. I would never insult anyone in any way of course.


Shakespearean Insulter


This comes from the Illuvial Incantation site where you can find more little delicacies to delight:
  • Rattle your noggin and summon your grit, grind out some words and see if they fit at Poem of the Masses

  • Enter a first line and this script will create a little poem for you - Heretical Rhyme Generator

  • Quotes and proverbs - includes such gems as "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." - Alvin Toffler.
If you did not enjoy this post I will leave you with this thought:
"Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong" - Dandemis


2 comments:

Roberta said...

My favorite Proverb is chapter 20, verse 4. I believe you are currently violating it.

Roberta Shugs

Sueblimely said...

I am intrigued to find out how you know that I am a sluggard in winter?