Sunday, July 08, 2007

SSS 6

This is by way of a follow up to my guest post on DoFollow/NoFollow on the Blog Blonde site ..

If you have grown tired of spam or mistyping those tricky catpcha passwords then perhaps more drastic measures are needed to render your blogs and emails spam free.

A new gadget has been created which is guaranteed to cut your spam. - the iBlade



Click thumbnail to view larger image


A blog, that I discovered this week, caught my attention and I have returned for a daily delivery of well written, humorous and useful information. It is a blog about making it to the cream of the crop as a mooney earning blogger. Don't let this one get past ur eyes. If you are a blogger I don't think you cud pass up the opportunity.

Parodying a blog with a coincidentally similar name (which you might have herd of), the clever ungulate who author's this site brings you the best ideas on monetizing your blog. No matter that they are not his ideas - he skims the best from the net, ignoring the udder, and adds a fresh approach and beef to the subject. I am talking a lot of bull and I will stop here so that I dont keep churning out more.

John Cow Dot Com



No comments:

Sunday, July 08, 2007

SSS 6

This is by way of a follow up to my guest post on DoFollow/NoFollow on the Blog Blonde site ..

If you have grown tired of spam or mistyping those tricky catpcha passwords then perhaps more drastic measures are needed to render your blogs and emails spam free.

A new gadget has been created which is guaranteed to cut your spam. - the iBlade



Click thumbnail to view larger image


A blog, that I discovered this week, caught my attention and I have returned for a daily delivery of well written, humorous and useful information. It is a blog about making it to the cream of the crop as a mooney earning blogger. Don't let this one get past ur eyes. If you are a blogger I don't think you cud pass up the opportunity.

Parodying a blog with a coincidentally similar name (which you might have herd of), the clever ungulate who author's this site brings you the best ideas on monetizing your blog. No matter that they are not his ideas - he skims the best from the net, ignoring the udder, and adds a fresh approach and beef to the subject. I am talking a lot of bull and I will stop here so that I dont keep churning out more.

John Cow Dot Com



No comments: