Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Rounded Corners Made Easy

The images and coding for creating rounded boxes becomes relatively simple if you use the online corner image creator, Corner Shop , which was Created by Zach Beane

At Corner Shop you decide on the color you want for your box and enter the hex code color (eg #B0C8F2) for your box background and the color of your page background. Decide on the corner radius. I used the default of 10 to create these boxes as they are quite small. The four corner graphics are generated for you to save and upload to your blog photo store folder. The CSS and html code is provided for you to copy and paste.

I have created some examples to show you on my other site:





2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is a very cool tool! Thanks for the demo!

Sueblimely said...

Glad to be of help. I am planning more articles on html and CSS styling. Please let me know if there is anything particular you are interested in learning.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Rounded Corners Made Easy

The images and coding for creating rounded boxes becomes relatively simple if you use the online corner image creator, Corner Shop , which was Created by Zach Beane

At Corner Shop you decide on the color you want for your box and enter the hex code color (eg #B0C8F2) for your box background and the color of your page background. Decide on the corner radius. I used the default of 10 to create these boxes as they are quite small. The four corner graphics are generated for you to save and upload to your blog photo store folder. The CSS and html code is provided for you to copy and paste.

I have created some examples to show you on my other site:





2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is a very cool tool! Thanks for the demo!

Sueblimely said...

Glad to be of help. I am planning more articles on html and CSS styling. Please let me know if there is anything particular you are interested in learning.