Friday, July 13, 2007

Featured Widget

I would like to be able to retain more of the widgets and plugins that I talk about on my sidebar; as examples. Page loading time suffers if I do. Instead I am going to feature one at a time and will create a separate page for those I take off.

If you enjoy including widgets I recommend that you use very few and preferably those with direct relevance to your blog topics.

To start the ball rolling I am featuring a widget of widgets, that is a slideshow containing Widgetbox Widgets.

If you have a favorite widget that you would like to recommend to others please post a comment letting me know what it is. Leave you web address, if you have one, so that I can acknowledge your contribution.



No comments:

Friday, July 13, 2007

Featured Widget

I would like to be able to retain more of the widgets and plugins that I talk about on my sidebar; as examples. Page loading time suffers if I do. Instead I am going to feature one at a time and will create a separate page for those I take off.

If you enjoy including widgets I recommend that you use very few and preferably those with direct relevance to your blog topics.

To start the ball rolling I am featuring a widget of widgets, that is a slideshow containing Widgetbox Widgets.

If you have a favorite widget that you would like to recommend to others please post a comment letting me know what it is. Leave you web address, if you have one, so that I can acknowledge your contribution.



No comments: