Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Featured Widget - TheFreeDictionary.com

My Featured Widget, this week is brought to you by courtesy of TheFreeDictionary.com - Free Content for Webmasters. You can see it in action towards the top of this page's sidebar.

I had trouble deciding which of their features to include - should I be more serious and include word definitions, history, quotes or news or more frivolous and include the Spelling Bee or Hangman or Match Up.

I decided on quote of the day as I am a sucker for a quote - good ones are so clever, succinct and meaningful.


1 comment:

Kuanyin said...

Great idea for a widget! I'm also a sucker for quotes!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Featured Widget - TheFreeDictionary.com

My Featured Widget, this week is brought to you by courtesy of TheFreeDictionary.com - Free Content for Webmasters. You can see it in action towards the top of this page's sidebar.

I had trouble deciding which of their features to include - should I be more serious and include word definitions, history, quotes or news or more frivolous and include the Spelling Bee or Hangman or Match Up.

I decided on quote of the day as I am a sucker for a quote - good ones are so clever, succinct and meaningful.


1 comment:

Kuanyin said...

Great idea for a widget! I'm also a sucker for quotes!