Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Contact Me

Somewhere along the track I lost my contact button and did not realize it. (If anyone has seen it please send it back to me). I fiddle with this template so much that it was probably overwritten in error.

My side-bar now sports a new shiny contact button, based loosely on Stu Nichol's CSS Play Rocker Switch Menu.

Now anyone wishing to contact me may do so by clicking on the button which will take you to a form on the Contactify site. I decided to use Contactify so that my email address would be hidden from those pesky spammers. (I could use much stronger terms to describe them!). It is also a handy way of including a method of contact in a post as follows:


If you use another email utility which you think is better than Contactify in any way please let me know.

I always welcome your input so if know of anything you think would be useful to feature on this site, please let me know. I always thank my contributors by way of a mention and link. Such links are a good way for other blogs to raise their search engine ranking but I think it a matter of common courtesy too.


No comments:

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Contact Me

Somewhere along the track I lost my contact button and did not realize it. (If anyone has seen it please send it back to me). I fiddle with this template so much that it was probably overwritten in error.

My side-bar now sports a new shiny contact button, based loosely on Stu Nichol's CSS Play Rocker Switch Menu.

Now anyone wishing to contact me may do so by clicking on the button which will take you to a form on the Contactify site. I decided to use Contactify so that my email address would be hidden from those pesky spammers. (I could use much stronger terms to describe them!). It is also a handy way of including a method of contact in a post as follows:


If you use another email utility which you think is better than Contactify in any way please let me know.

I always welcome your input so if know of anything you think would be useful to feature on this site, please let me know. I always thank my contributors by way of a mention and link. Such links are a good way for other blogs to raise their search engine ranking but I think it a matter of common courtesy too.


No comments: