Monday, June 18, 2007

Unconcious Word Associations

Unconcious MutteringsI have always been keen on cryptic crossword puzzles and word games so when I found the Unconcious Mutterings exercise I could not resist giving it a go. I did cheat though, in the respect of not writing down the first thing that came into my head but, as it says on the site
"Rules are, there are no rules." There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head" FAQ

Pychoanalysts may decipher from this that I am a obsessive blogger. They would not be right or would they? I did try to make the list relevant to blogging and provide you with some reading material too.

1.
RidingYorkshire, puddingYorkshire Pudding
2.
Actressbookeeper, hairHelmet Hair
3.
FlowersRiversQuiet Rivers
4.
Making PakinkMaking a Mark
5.
Robottxt, disallowRobot Gossip
6.
Enjoy bloggingEnjoy Surveillance
7.
Identifytag, bookmarkIdentify
8.
22 catch, Fish Catch 22 ..Fishing...
9.
BusybloggingBusy Being Born
10.
Forwardblogging Blog Forward

Unconcious Thoughst run these exercises weekly. This particular one can be found here - Week 228

No comments:

Monday, June 18, 2007

Unconcious Word Associations

Unconcious MutteringsI have always been keen on cryptic crossword puzzles and word games so when I found the Unconcious Mutterings exercise I could not resist giving it a go. I did cheat though, in the respect of not writing down the first thing that came into my head but, as it says on the site
"Rules are, there are no rules." There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head" FAQ

Pychoanalysts may decipher from this that I am a obsessive blogger. They would not be right or would they? I did try to make the list relevant to blogging and provide you with some reading material too.

1.
RidingYorkshire, puddingYorkshire Pudding
2.
Actressbookeeper, hairHelmet Hair
3.
FlowersRiversQuiet Rivers
4.
Making PakinkMaking a Mark
5.
Robottxt, disallowRobot Gossip
6.
Enjoy bloggingEnjoy Surveillance
7.
Identifytag, bookmarkIdentify
8.
22 catch, Fish Catch 22 ..Fishing...
9.
BusybloggingBusy Being Born
10.
Forwardblogging Blog Forward

Unconcious Thoughst run these exercises weekly. This particular one can be found here - Week 228

No comments: