Saturday, June 09, 2007

Top 10 Blog Designs - An Encomium

On my blog travels I often come across designs that appeal to me, sites that are that are original or striking in one way or another. I thought I would share some of them with you and spread some link love. My taste in blogs design tends to relate to readability: clean clear layout, plenty of 'white space', no clutter or loud distracting backgrounds.

Here are my current top 10 favorites:
  1. doshdosh
  2. Genius at Play
  3. Mashable
  4. sagemedia
  5. squio
  6. TinySigns
  7. Daily Blog Tips
  8. SEO Book
  9. iwiz
  10. SEOmoz
Please let me know if you come across any others that you think worthy of a mention here.

PS - Encomium = Warm, glowing praise / a formal expression of praise / a tribute.

3 comments:

Colin Campbell said...

Hello Sue

You have one blog listed twice. You must like it a lot.

Sueblimely said...

Glad to see someone is on the ball. Thanks for letting me know, Colin.
Title was repeated but the link was as intended - Daily Blog Tips.

Sage Media said...

This was a very nice surprise! Thanks so much for the kudos - especially considering we've been too busy to update the articles/blog section of our website in a while.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Top 10 Blog Designs - An Encomium

On my blog travels I often come across designs that appeal to me, sites that are that are original or striking in one way or another. I thought I would share some of them with you and spread some link love. My taste in blogs design tends to relate to readability: clean clear layout, plenty of 'white space', no clutter or loud distracting backgrounds.

Here are my current top 10 favorites:
  1. doshdosh
  2. Genius at Play
  3. Mashable
  4. sagemedia
  5. squio
  6. TinySigns
  7. Daily Blog Tips
  8. SEO Book
  9. iwiz
  10. SEOmoz
Please let me know if you come across any others that you think worthy of a mention here.

PS - Encomium = Warm, glowing praise / a formal expression of praise / a tribute.

3 comments:

Colin Campbell said...

Hello Sue

You have one blog listed twice. You must like it a lot.

Sueblimely said...

Glad to see someone is on the ball. Thanks for letting me know, Colin.
Title was repeated but the link was as intended - Daily Blog Tips.

Sage Media said...

This was a very nice surprise! Thanks so much for the kudos - especially considering we've been too busy to update the articles/blog section of our website in a while.