Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sueblimely's Silly Sunday (SSS) - 4

Things that tickled my fancy:

A clever piece of animation:

Poor Paris

For those of you who have been following the trials and tribulations and trials of Paris Hilton, a tongue in cheek look at her reaction to being incarcerated.



Please remember, you are welcome to submit content you think amusing by posting a comment to this post. If you are a blogger yourself, our senses of humor match and I write about it then I will include a link to your site in gratitude.

2 comments:

Suray said...

Nice videos, interesting, I've watched twice, its really nice.

Sueblimely said...

Glad you enjoyed them suray.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sueblimely's Silly Sunday (SSS) - 4

Things that tickled my fancy:

A clever piece of animation:

Poor Paris

For those of you who have been following the trials and tribulations and trials of Paris Hilton, a tongue in cheek look at her reaction to being incarcerated.



Please remember, you are welcome to submit content you think amusing by posting a comment to this post. If you are a blogger yourself, our senses of humor match and I write about it then I will include a link to your site in gratitude.

2 comments:

Suray said...

Nice videos, interesting, I've watched twice, its really nice.

Sueblimely said...

Glad you enjoyed them suray.