Monday, June 11, 2007

Sueblimely's Sunday Silliness - Web 2 point Ohhh!

Thanks to Colin Campbell for the following addition to my funny 404 error page list. Colin writes the Adelaide Green Porridge Cafe blog and is co-author of Blogpower

Greenpeace 404 page - Sorry! We couldn't find that page!

My SSS for this week is a foray into the vlogosphere - a YouTube video clip:

Web 2 point Ohhh!



I am not sure what applications he was using but it I was impressed by the java (coffee that is) and the 'feed' they produced. I was wondering if he had ordered potato instead of pizza would it be considered a 'mash-up"?

Ok I will give it a REST now.

If you were looking for a more serious tutorial on Web 2.0 please take a look at this YouTube video: Web2


2 comments:

Colin Campbell said...

Thanks for that.

Technically, Jocko is my brother who drops in from time to time with some haggis humour. I blog in my own name.

Colin Campbell said...

And here is a funny 404

http://shaymusoflatulence.blogspot.com/2007/05/error-404.html

Monday, June 11, 2007

Sueblimely's Sunday Silliness - Web 2 point Ohhh!

Thanks to Colin Campbell for the following addition to my funny 404 error page list. Colin writes the Adelaide Green Porridge Cafe blog and is co-author of Blogpower

Greenpeace 404 page - Sorry! We couldn't find that page!

My SSS for this week is a foray into the vlogosphere - a YouTube video clip:

Web 2 point Ohhh!



I am not sure what applications he was using but it I was impressed by the java (coffee that is) and the 'feed' they produced. I was wondering if he had ordered potato instead of pizza would it be considered a 'mash-up"?

Ok I will give it a REST now.

If you were looking for a more serious tutorial on Web 2.0 please take a look at this YouTube video: Web2


2 comments:

Colin Campbell said...

Thanks for that.

Technically, Jocko is my brother who drops in from time to time with some haggis humour. I blog in my own name.

Colin Campbell said...

And here is a funny 404

http://shaymusoflatulence.blogspot.com/2007/05/error-404.html