Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Social Bookmarking as a Traffic Source - Part 2: StumbleUpon

My mate Hans over at bloggst has been successfully developing his site. It is good to witness hard work bearing fruit. (I use the term 'mate' because I have become a true blue Aussie over the years - one with a Yorkshire accent to boot)

Bloggst is an online community and resource center created exclusively for bloggers where members can share tips, help and experiences. (you do not have to be a member to gain access to reading a lot of the site but there are advantages in joining)

Bloggst offers articles and posts written by Hans, forums and a marketplace. Members are rewarded for their participation on the site. The blogs of regular contributors are added to the site's blogroll. There is an add a friend feature allowing you to track blogs of interest.

One of the topics Hans is developing is 'Social Bookmarking as a Traffic Source', where he is reviewing individual social bookmarking services. Here is an example:

Social Bookmarking as a Traffic Source - Part 2: StumbleUpon

The bloggst community is a friendly place and I recommend you taking a look.

PS - no one twisted my arm to write this post - I thought it up all by myself.



No comments:

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Social Bookmarking as a Traffic Source - Part 2: StumbleUpon

My mate Hans over at bloggst has been successfully developing his site. It is good to witness hard work bearing fruit. (I use the term 'mate' because I have become a true blue Aussie over the years - one with a Yorkshire accent to boot)

Bloggst is an online community and resource center created exclusively for bloggers where members can share tips, help and experiences. (you do not have to be a member to gain access to reading a lot of the site but there are advantages in joining)

Bloggst offers articles and posts written by Hans, forums and a marketplace. Members are rewarded for their participation on the site. The blogs of regular contributors are added to the site's blogroll. There is an add a friend feature allowing you to track blogs of interest.

One of the topics Hans is developing is 'Social Bookmarking as a Traffic Source', where he is reviewing individual social bookmarking services. Here is an example:

Social Bookmarking as a Traffic Source - Part 2: StumbleUpon

The bloggst community is a friendly place and I recommend you taking a look.

PS - no one twisted my arm to write this post - I thought it up all by myself.



No comments: