Saturday, June 16, 2007

25 Ways To Improve Your Site Today

Shame on me, capitalizing on someone else's title to try and attract attention to this site, knowing that blog posts with such titles tend to be traffic generators.

That is the theory anyway so I am doing this as a kind of experiment - I have not had time to work on my own list type post for the purpose. I can at least spread a little link love in compensation by recommending the original post that goes by this title; on the fadtastic site. Fadtastic, a multi author site offers articles, reviews and a blog on web design trends. It is a member of the 9Rules network so that is a good indication of the quality of content.

In further penance I will not take advantage of any of the posts content so that you can read it on the fadtastic site itself. It is worth a read.

No comments:

Saturday, June 16, 2007

25 Ways To Improve Your Site Today

Shame on me, capitalizing on someone else's title to try and attract attention to this site, knowing that blog posts with such titles tend to be traffic generators.

That is the theory anyway so I am doing this as a kind of experiment - I have not had time to work on my own list type post for the purpose. I can at least spread a little link love in compensation by recommending the original post that goes by this title; on the fadtastic site. Fadtastic, a multi author site offers articles, reviews and a blog on web design trends. It is a member of the 9Rules network so that is a good indication of the quality of content.

In further penance I will not take advantage of any of the posts content so that you can read it on the fadtastic site itself. It is worth a read.

No comments: