Wednesday, May 09, 2007

iwebis - BlogCatalog Buzz Experiment

I originally submitted my site to Blogcatalog when I first started blogging but did not revisit, as it seemed only a run of the mill submission and search site. With recent 'social networking' changes and a makeover it has become, for me, a contender with MyBlogLog - with regard to the amount of traffic from the site and the number of contacts that have added me. This is early days too, with membership levels on the rise; many people not yet knowing about the changes.

iwebis has a explanation of the new features as well as running an experiment to increase awareness of BlogCatalog. It is asking members to post a "BlogCatalog Community Mass Buzz" post 0n Monday May 14th . Post about what you like about BlogCatalog and link to your blog detail or profile page. Read the full details at:

Social Networking - BlogCatalog Buzz Experiment - Join In!


No comments:

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

iwebis - BlogCatalog Buzz Experiment

I originally submitted my site to Blogcatalog when I first started blogging but did not revisit, as it seemed only a run of the mill submission and search site. With recent 'social networking' changes and a makeover it has become, for me, a contender with MyBlogLog - with regard to the amount of traffic from the site and the number of contacts that have added me. This is early days too, with membership levels on the rise; many people not yet knowing about the changes.

iwebis has a explanation of the new features as well as running an experiment to increase awareness of BlogCatalog. It is asking members to post a "BlogCatalog Community Mass Buzz" post 0n Monday May 14th . Post about what you like about BlogCatalog and link to your blog detail or profile page. Read the full details at:

Social Networking - BlogCatalog Buzz Experiment - Join In!


No comments: