Friday, May 25, 2007

My Blogging Toolchest

If you are a regular blogger, or one who has limited time to write, you need tools to help you get organised, research, style and post quickly. (I am English/Australian and don't spell organize with a z.)

In this series of posts I would like to share with you some of the resources in my own 'blogging toolbox'.

I will be covering such topics as:
  • Firefox extensions and toolbars

  • Post to blog applications

  • Editing software and tools

  • Organisational methods

  • Online Utilities

  • Researching methods.

  • Other things that come to mind on the way!

I am always willing to try new blogging tools - so if you know of any that you think are worth me taking a look at, please let me know.

1 comment:

Mark from Bloglyne said...

These are great posts, and I'm seeing this type around more - I think I will implement an occasional "summary post" as well.

Friday, May 25, 2007

My Blogging Toolchest

If you are a regular blogger, or one who has limited time to write, you need tools to help you get organised, research, style and post quickly. (I am English/Australian and don't spell organize with a z.)

In this series of posts I would like to share with you some of the resources in my own 'blogging toolbox'.

I will be covering such topics as:
  • Firefox extensions and toolbars

  • Post to blog applications

  • Editing software and tools

  • Organisational methods

  • Online Utilities

  • Researching methods.

  • Other things that come to mind on the way!

I am always willing to try new blogging tools - so if you know of any that you think are worth me taking a look at, please let me know.

1 comment:

Mark from Bloglyne said...

These are great posts, and I'm seeing this type around more - I think I will implement an occasional "summary post" as well.