I have been tagged by Sharon writer of Ghosts in the Machine, a blog I enjoy. Her site explores "digital identity, privacy and knowledge management". Please take a look at my prior post to see why I take up such a challenge.
What are my 5 goals? In chronological order (I am a bit liberal with the timing of these)
- Age 3 - kicking rolled up sock down the stairs in between 'clothes horse' goal posts.
- Age 5 - throwing ball from top of the back garden air-raid shelter into bucket. Those air raid shelters were so solid they were made use of for many years after their vital role in the war.
- Age 6 - on the side lines of Hull KR rugby league field where I liked to mimic the players while accompanying dad on his St John Ambulance duty.
- Primary School - Netball goal. Being female we were excluded from other sports and at recess boys had to play one end of the school and girls the other.
- Grammar School - Hockey Goal - I shudder at the thought of the cold English winter days and hidden agendas of teenage girls wielding a hockey stick.
Sorry about being frivolous Sharon. I will be more serious now. Anyway as I became adult the goals posts were shifted!
- Appreciate and enjoy every moment of life - a lesson that took half a lifetime of repeating before I got it right.
- To support my three children in achieving the same.
- Ensuring a happy secure life for my 17 year old son with Fragile X Syndrome.
- Give up smoking
- Help to leave this planet with as many resources for the generations that follow as I possibly can. Recyle Reuse, save water, save power.