Sunday, May 06, 2007

del.icio.us tools for bloggers

I have tried many bookmarking services but still prefer del.icio.us for the way I can organise my bookmarks into categories and the way you can tag and categorise with remote tools such as browser bookmarklets and bookmarking scripts. I use onlywire to add bookmarks to my remote bookmarking sites and it is only in del.icio.us that they are automatically assigned to their correct tags.
Other tools are offered by del.icio.us too as you can see below: The l'Link Roll' script below is using the actual script but the ones following are just image links to the scripted examples on my web site. (Blogger would not display all the scripts within one post

Link Roll

Show your latest bookmarks. Log into your del.icio.us account and the code for you to include in your blog template will be generated for you at del.icio.us doc feeds js You can change the number of links that are shown. I am only showing my latest five here. You will find an example of how to style the page with CSS here.

Tag Roll

A customizable utility for creating a tag roll/tag cloud. Options include choosing the tag colors, font sizes and the number of tags shown. del.icio.us help tagrolls
Display a list of your del.icio.us fans with the code generated for you del.icio.us help: json fans.

My fans ()

Display a list of those in your del.icio.us network using the script composed for you del.icio.us help json network

No comments:

Sunday, May 06, 2007

del.icio.us tools for bloggers

I have tried many bookmarking services but still prefer del.icio.us for the way I can organise my bookmarks into categories and the way you can tag and categorise with remote tools such as browser bookmarklets and bookmarking scripts. I use onlywire to add bookmarks to my remote bookmarking sites and it is only in del.icio.us that they are automatically assigned to their correct tags.
Other tools are offered by del.icio.us too as you can see below: The l'Link Roll' script below is using the actual script but the ones following are just image links to the scripted examples on my web site. (Blogger would not display all the scripts within one post

Link Roll

Show your latest bookmarks. Log into your del.icio.us account and the code for you to include in your blog template will be generated for you at del.icio.us doc feeds js You can change the number of links that are shown. I am only showing my latest five here. You will find an example of how to style the page with CSS here.

Tag Roll

A customizable utility for creating a tag roll/tag cloud. Options include choosing the tag colors, font sizes and the number of tags shown. del.icio.us help tagrolls
Display a list of your del.icio.us fans with the code generated for you del.icio.us help: json fans.

My fans ()

Display a list of those in your del.icio.us network using the script composed for you del.icio.us help json network

No comments: