Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spresent - an 'Sgift' to bloggers


Spresent

Apologies for the very poor pun in the title.

I have a long list of things to post about but I was so impressed by this online application that I could not wait to share it with you. Spresent allows you to create flash based web based presentations and slide-shows which can be then be published to a website or blog. It could be considered a web based Powerpoint - a currently missing feature from Google Docs.

You can create presentations quickly and easily.

Features:

  • Create presentations and slide shows.
  • Embed your presentation into a blog or existing web page or create a new html page.
  • Use one of the pre-designed templates offered or create your own layout.
  • Incorporate images, backgrounds, animated images and backgrounds, clip art and shapes from Spresent's extensive library
  • Embed Flickr photos and YouTube videos.
  • Build tables and animated tables
  • Produce charts and animated charts.
  • Create your own masterpieces and draw freehand or trace round images
  • Create e-cards
  • Convert presentation to pdf format.

Video demonstrations of Spresent's features can be found here at YouTube

I can see me spending hours trying out Spresent and I will include some examples and instructions, if necessary, once I have had time to be creative with it.

No comments:

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spresent - an 'Sgift' to bloggers


Spresent

Apologies for the very poor pun in the title.

I have a long list of things to post about but I was so impressed by this online application that I could not wait to share it with you. Spresent allows you to create flash based web based presentations and slide-shows which can be then be published to a website or blog. It could be considered a web based Powerpoint - a currently missing feature from Google Docs.

You can create presentations quickly and easily.

Features:

  • Create presentations and slide shows.
  • Embed your presentation into a blog or existing web page or create a new html page.
  • Use one of the pre-designed templates offered or create your own layout.
  • Incorporate images, backgrounds, animated images and backgrounds, clip art and shapes from Spresent's extensive library
  • Embed Flickr photos and YouTube videos.
  • Build tables and animated tables
  • Produce charts and animated charts.
  • Create your own masterpieces and draw freehand or trace round images
  • Create e-cards
  • Convert presentation to pdf format.

Video demonstrations of Spresent's features can be found here at YouTube

I can see me spending hours trying out Spresent and I will include some examples and instructions, if necessary, once I have had time to be creative with it.

No comments: