Import your existing presentations (.ppt, .pps, .odp, .sxi), and embed them in your blog or web site.
- Embed video, audio, pictures and Flash
- Create dynamic charts and graphs
- Link your favorite photos and video
- Online creation of documents, spreadsheets and presentations which can then be incorporated into Wordpress. More blogging systems to come. If you do not use Wordpress you can still create the documents and simply include a link in your blog.
- Easily incorporate MS Office created documents, spreadsheets and presentations into your blog. Upload your Office documents and Thumbstacks creates the code needed to incorporate them into your blog.
- Use documents from the Thumbstacks Document Exhange or share your own.
- Free 1gb storage
See some examples hereTools to create online presentations that you can link to from your blog.
Ajax13 a suite of online tools allowing you to create documents, presentations, spreadsheets and sketches that you can link to from your blog. Works with Firefox.
- Ajax Presents - a web-based presentation editor that lets you read, edit and save Microsoft Power Point files (.ppt) as well as Open Standard Presentation files
- Ajax Write - a web-based word processor that can read and write Microsoft Word and other standard document formats.
- AjaxXLS - open any .xls file within your Firefox browser. Compatibility with Microsoft Excel and OpenOffice. Edit online.
- AjaxSketch - a web-based drawing tool that allows you to create diagrams, flow charts, and be creative with free hand drawing.
- AjaxTunes - a web-based music player that lets you play high-quality streaming music straight from the Internet on any computer. You can allow your own website visitors to play single songs or even lists of songs hosted on your website.
Once I have had a play with these more I will include some examples and more reviews.
For now listen to one of the songs from the AjaxTunes demo library (if you have Firefox)
As with all the tools I post about, if you know of any other examples please let me know.