Saturday, March 17, 2007

The NextPost - Link Love

Being rather a romantic at heart, I kind of like the concept Link Love. Is it not better than the terms normally associated with linking - optimization, submission (although for some the latter can be enjoyable!), increasing page rank ....

Although I have seen the term on quite a few sites, I refer you to The Next Post Blog here as I enjoyed reading some of the posts there (that is not to say I did not like others but, having web ADD, I clicked on a link and got sidetracked before I could read others The NextPost:

Last year John Chow (not sure exactly when because I could not find the original post - he is a prolific blogger)
offered to link back to any sites that published a 200 word review of his site. I am unsure where the term 'Link Love'originated though. Perhaps someone could put me wise?

Filed in: , ,

1 comment:

Markk said...

Guess I'm a little late in popping over here. I would like to thank you very much for the mention. You're sublimely kind enough to do that without my asking. Yes, it's the goodwill that counts. May the good karma be with you.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

The NextPost - Link Love

Being rather a romantic at heart, I kind of like the concept Link Love. Is it not better than the terms normally associated with linking - optimization, submission (although for some the latter can be enjoyable!), increasing page rank ....

Although I have seen the term on quite a few sites, I refer you to The Next Post Blog here as I enjoyed reading some of the posts there (that is not to say I did not like others but, having web ADD, I clicked on a link and got sidetracked before I could read others The NextPost:

Last year John Chow (not sure exactly when because I could not find the original post - he is a prolific blogger)
offered to link back to any sites that published a 200 word review of his site. I am unsure where the term 'Link Love'originated though. Perhaps someone could put me wise?

Filed in: , ,

1 comment:

Markk said...

Guess I'm a little late in popping over here. I would like to thank you very much for the mention. You're sublimely kind enough to do that without my asking. Yes, it's the goodwill that counts. May the good karma be with you.