Saturday, March 24, 2007

Impressive effects with Ajax Labels for Blogger

There are a few reasons why I am impressed by this 'peek-a-boo' style labeling display method. Firstly because of the idea and skill of the person who made it - Deepak of Blogger Hacked - and secondly because I managed to install it myself!! His instructions were very clear so the latter is not a marvellous feat.

As I have not yet transferred this template over to the new Blogger code I have installed this feature on my Sueblimely Practicing the New Blogger blog at Getting Labeled with Ajax/Prototype

On the 'Practicing' blog I am slowly (because I get sidetracked by such things as installing Ajax Labels) analyzing and trying to simply display the new features of the new Blogger; explaining them as I go.

Take a look for yourself and follow the links to the original page on Blogger Hacking.

No comments:

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Impressive effects with Ajax Labels for Blogger

There are a few reasons why I am impressed by this 'peek-a-boo' style labeling display method. Firstly because of the idea and skill of the person who made it - Deepak of Blogger Hacked - and secondly because I managed to install it myself!! His instructions were very clear so the latter is not a marvellous feat.

As I have not yet transferred this template over to the new Blogger code I have installed this feature on my Sueblimely Practicing the New Blogger blog at Getting Labeled with Ajax/Prototype

On the 'Practicing' blog I am slowly (because I get sidetracked by such things as installing Ajax Labels) analyzing and trying to simply display the new features of the new Blogger; explaining them as I go.

Take a look for yourself and follow the links to the original page on Blogger Hacking.

No comments: