Friday, March 16, 2007

Geo Visitors

I am a real fan of Google Maps and Google Earth, often going on virtual travels around the world. Maybe it somehow scratches a life long travel itch in me? When I found the Geo Visitors tool I immediately decided to add it. Being just an link image it is unobtrusive and quick loading.

What it does:
Click on the image link which you install on your site and you are taken to the Geo-Visitors site. A google map shows icons for the locations of your site visitors for the last 24 hours.

How to do it:
Simply add the code from the Digital Point Studios site Geo Visitors page which creates this:

Geo Visitors Map

When added to your own site, your site statistics are shown of course - not mine!
Categories:

No comments:

Friday, March 16, 2007

Geo Visitors

I am a real fan of Google Maps and Google Earth, often going on virtual travels around the world. Maybe it somehow scratches a life long travel itch in me? When I found the Geo Visitors tool I immediately decided to add it. Being just an link image it is unobtrusive and quick loading.

What it does:
Click on the image link which you install on your site and you are taken to the Geo-Visitors site. A google map shows icons for the locations of your site visitors for the last 24 hours.

How to do it:
Simply add the code from the Digital Point Studios site Geo Visitors page which creates this:

Geo Visitors Map

When added to your own site, your site statistics are shown of course - not mine!
Categories:

No comments: