Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bloggst - Advertise your blog for free.

Bloggst, a new community/blog for Bloggers. Quote
"Here you will find useful information on all the many aspects of blogging, and you can also participate in our discussions over at the forums"


I joined up with Bloggst last week and have so far enjoyed reading the content and felt welcome enough to contribute too - which is a must for a 'community' of course.


Content to date includes:

Forum topics
* Community Central
  • General Chat
  • Feedback, Suggestions and Support
* Blogging
  • Develop and Maintain
  • Design and Code
  • Promote and Advertise
  • Monetize Your Blog

Article categories:
  • Just Starting Your Blog
  • Design and Manage your blog
  • Advertise Your Blog
  • Income and Profits
  • Interviews
The site uses vBulletin which has some interesting features - not the sort of run of the mill forum/bulletin board program that I am familiar with - I do tend to stick with open source though.

Take a look at Bloggst soon so that you can take advantage of the site's offer to feature your blog on their front page for free.

Is this why I am plugging the site you ask - yes it is partly to get my site featured but I think its subject matter complements what I am doing here and I will learn from it.
,

No comments:

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bloggst - Advertise your blog for free.

Bloggst, a new community/blog for Bloggers. Quote
"Here you will find useful information on all the many aspects of blogging, and you can also participate in our discussions over at the forums"


I joined up with Bloggst last week and have so far enjoyed reading the content and felt welcome enough to contribute too - which is a must for a 'community' of course.


Content to date includes:

Forum topics
* Community Central
  • General Chat
  • Feedback, Suggestions and Support
* Blogging
  • Develop and Maintain
  • Design and Code
  • Promote and Advertise
  • Monetize Your Blog

Article categories:
  • Just Starting Your Blog
  • Design and Manage your blog
  • Advertise Your Blog
  • Income and Profits
  • Interviews
The site uses vBulletin which has some interesting features - not the sort of run of the mill forum/bulletin board program that I am familiar with - I do tend to stick with open source though.

Take a look at Bloggst soon so that you can take advantage of the site's offer to feature your blog on their front page for free.

Is this why I am plugging the site you ask - yes it is partly to get my site featured but I think its subject matter complements what I am doing here and I will learn from it.
,

No comments: