I don't believe that even though similar concepts have not been successful in the past others will automatically fail too. Among other things marketing, professionalism, perceived trustworthiness, the number of members and the type of members all have influence on the outcome.
So what is it all about?
Join up for free and:
- If you refer people to AGLOCO you get paid $0.20 for each person who registers.
- You install a viewbar in your browser and AGLOCO passes on money it earns from:
- Searching - AGLOCO is paid by the search engine providers when you use the viewbar to do a search.
- Referral fees earned from members visiting sites advertised in the The Viewbar™ These ads are targeted based upon the websites you’re visiting.
- Earning commission for purchases made in relation to these referrals.
- Being paid fees by software companies for downloading software.
- Commissions from other service/product providers for recruiting customers from the AGLOCO community.