Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sueblimely Practising - The New Blogger

As I was not ready to change my template over to the xml of the New Blogger, I thought I may as well practice with it and share my discoveries, (being as altruistic as always of course). I have started by adding the standard elements to the sidebar plus a widget or two. My intentions are to explain what I am doing as I go along. The template is very basic for now but I will be gradually styling it.

Take a look from time to time at Sueblimely Practicing - The New Blogger to see if I have got round to adding more!

No comments:

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sueblimely Practising - The New Blogger

As I was not ready to change my template over to the xml of the New Blogger, I thought I may as well practice with it and share my discoveries, (being as altruistic as always of course). I have started by adding the standard elements to the sidebar plus a widget or two. My intentions are to explain what I am doing as I go along. The template is very basic for now but I will be gradually styling it.

Take a look from time to time at Sueblimely Practicing - The New Blogger to see if I have got round to adding more!

No comments: