Saturday, February 10, 2007

BloggerTalks

In general I read blogs related to blogging itself or to web design but since joining MyBlogSpot I have become interested in finding out about other bloggers, their motivation, what creates a successful blog, their writing styles etc..

I have just been perusing a new site BloggerTalks which is based on interviewing successful bloggers and those involved with the blogosphere. You are also invited to suggest people who interest you for interview.

Some recent interviewees:

Not only are the interviews interesting in themselves I have been led to successful blogs that I have not come across before - so off I go to read more.


No comments:

Saturday, February 10, 2007

BloggerTalks

In general I read blogs related to blogging itself or to web design but since joining MyBlogSpot I have become interested in finding out about other bloggers, their motivation, what creates a successful blog, their writing styles etc..

I have just been perusing a new site BloggerTalks which is based on interviewing successful bloggers and those involved with the blogosphere. You are also invited to suggest people who interest you for interview.

Some recent interviewees:

Not only are the interviews interesting in themselves I have been led to successful blogs that I have not come across before - so off I go to read more.


No comments: