Thursday, January 11, 2007

My BlogLog joins Yahoo

The Jig is Up -- MyBlogLog joins Yahoo!

Congratulations to the team who created MyBlogLog, which started up a mere 3 months ago. I have been a regular visitor to the site; the first community portal that has interested me (I tend to take a look at anything new so have perused quite a few of them!).

MyBlogLog is an impressive social network tool where bloggers and their readers join in communities of people with interest in the same blogs. You are then able to find more blogs which cover your interest areas (and there is top quality writing to be found) as well as set up communication with fellow community members.

Their member photo blog gadget, which you can see in the right sidebar here, gives the community a more personal touch. This somehow makes me feel more a part of the communities I am in - a community should create a sense of belonging! I can see the portrait images of the people who visit my blog as well as see mine on the pages I visit.

I look forward to seeing this service develop and prosper.



Filed in: ,

No comments:

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My BlogLog joins Yahoo

The Jig is Up -- MyBlogLog joins Yahoo!

Congratulations to the team who created MyBlogLog, which started up a mere 3 months ago. I have been a regular visitor to the site; the first community portal that has interested me (I tend to take a look at anything new so have perused quite a few of them!).

MyBlogLog is an impressive social network tool where bloggers and their readers join in communities of people with interest in the same blogs. You are then able to find more blogs which cover your interest areas (and there is top quality writing to be found) as well as set up communication with fellow community members.

Their member photo blog gadget, which you can see in the right sidebar here, gives the community a more personal touch. This somehow makes me feel more a part of the communities I am in - a community should create a sense of belonging! I can see the portrait images of the people who visit my blog as well as see mine on the pages I visit.

I look forward to seeing this service develop and prosper.



Filed in: ,

No comments: