Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Fleck.com - About Fleck.com

Last year I was intrigued by the upcoming launch of an online 'service' called Fleck - mainly because there were no details about what it actually was. It sounded as if it were going to be a new and different concept in web interactivity.

Fleck has finally launched and I keenly joined up to find out what was on offer. And here it is:

Fleck.com - About Fleck.com: "Fleck allows you to interact with pages on the web just as if it were pages in a magazine. You can save your annotated page for yourself, send it to friends or colleagues or use it in your blog."


It will take a different mind-set for me to use it I think. I am used to just copying snippets for future reference - usually with the Firefox scrapbook extension.

Fleck is easy to use - it took me no time to be up and running with it. There is an option to install a toolbar button but you can Fleck without it. No program installation is needed.

Del.icio.us: annotation, webtools

No comments:

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Fleck.com - About Fleck.com

Last year I was intrigued by the upcoming launch of an online 'service' called Fleck - mainly because there were no details about what it actually was. It sounded as if it were going to be a new and different concept in web interactivity.

Fleck has finally launched and I keenly joined up to find out what was on offer. And here it is:

Fleck.com - About Fleck.com: "Fleck allows you to interact with pages on the web just as if it were pages in a magazine. You can save your annotated page for yourself, send it to friends or colleagues or use it in your blog."


It will take a different mind-set for me to use it I think. I am used to just copying snippets for future reference - usually with the Firefox scrapbook extension.

Fleck is easy to use - it took me no time to be up and running with it. There is an option to install a toolbar button but you can Fleck without it. No program installation is needed.

Del.icio.us: annotation, webtools

No comments: