Saturday, December 16, 2006

Bookmarkz

About | Bookmarkz! The Cut and Paste Social Bookmarking Solution!:

I can certainly relate to this:

"Bookmarkz was created as a free service after I found myself constantly cutting and pasting (not to mention search and replacing) a single block of HTML code that held all of my favorite social bookmarking links one too many times."
The 'bookmark this with' tool on the bookmarkz site allows you to add links to up to 96 (at current count) bookmarking services - or the whole lot of them if you wish!

I have included a selection of these in my footer as an example - only those have accounts with myself though! I can't resist trying out new web services in case there is something bigger and better than I already know of!
Categories: , ,

2 comments:

Andly said...

i love the social bookmark. find interesting Stumble Upon.
Try it!
A.

Sueblimely said...

I have been using Stumbleupon andly. It is very good.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Bookmarkz

About | Bookmarkz! The Cut and Paste Social Bookmarking Solution!:

I can certainly relate to this:

"Bookmarkz was created as a free service after I found myself constantly cutting and pasting (not to mention search and replacing) a single block of HTML code that held all of my favorite social bookmarking links one too many times."
The 'bookmark this with' tool on the bookmarkz site allows you to add links to up to 96 (at current count) bookmarking services - or the whole lot of them if you wish!

I have included a selection of these in my footer as an example - only those have accounts with myself though! I can't resist trying out new web services in case there is something bigger and better than I already know of!
Categories: , ,

2 comments:

Andly said...

i love the social bookmark. find interesting Stumble Upon.
Try it!
A.

Sueblimely said...

I have been using Stumbleupon andly. It is very good.