Sunday, April 02, 2006

Social Bookmarking Sites

I have been joining up with as many social bookmarking sites as I come across so that I can work out which I prefer.

The list can be seen in the sidebar under, suprisingly enough, the heading "Social Bookmarks"


PS
I came across a much more definitive list on the socialbookmarks.be site and will no doubt try some of them out over time. Here is the list:

43 things

backflip

Blinklist

Bloglines

Blogmarks

CiteULike

Connotea

de.lirio.us

de.licio.us

Digg

Findory

Flickr

Furl

Hyperlinkomatic

Jots

Kinja

Linkroll

Lookmarks

Maple

Netvouz

Newsvine

Oyax

RawSugar

Reddit

Rojo

Shadows

Shoutwire

Simpy

Spurl

Squidoo

Start

Tagsy

Unalog

Wink

Yahoo! MyWeb 2.0

Zurpy


Del.icio.us:

No comments:

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Social Bookmarking Sites

I have been joining up with as many social bookmarking sites as I come across so that I can work out which I prefer.

The list can be seen in the sidebar under, suprisingly enough, the heading "Social Bookmarks"


PS
I came across a much more definitive list on the socialbookmarks.be site and will no doubt try some of them out over time. Here is the list:

43 things

backflip

Blinklist

Bloglines

Blogmarks

CiteULike

Connotea

de.lirio.us

de.licio.us

Digg

Findory

Flickr

Furl

Hyperlinkomatic

Jots

Kinja

Linkroll

Lookmarks

Maple

Netvouz

Newsvine

Oyax

RawSugar

Reddit

Rojo

Shadows

Shoutwire

Simpy

Spurl

Squidoo

Start

Tagsy

Unalog

Wink

Yahoo! MyWeb 2.0

Zurpy


Del.icio.us:

No comments: